Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2 more weeks...

Well its been a long time since josh has left for boot camp but only two weeks left! The closer it gets, the faster the time goes. thank god!!! Each day it gets closer till he comes back, I get more and more excited. I do not think I have looked forward to a day so much than I do for josh's return!!! He finally is feeling better, not to long ago he had a upper respiratory infection and bronchitis and his knee is finally healed! So far he has completed ever hard task that is thrown at him and has one more big task to complete till graduation on April 18th. It is one if the hardest to complete. Next Friday he has to begin a forty mile hike in three days. It might not seem that hard but add about 120 pound pack on your back... Also they are only allowed about three hours of sleep a night!! Extremely hard!! I really hope he passes.. Its really nerve racking not knowing how he does until the day he graduates. He has to pass this to walk and if not means longer time in the terrible boot camp and longer time for me to see him :( Well bad news is I can not go to hie graduation in South Carolina... Because its during the last week of school and plus I don't have enough money for a plane ticket!! It really sucks because I want to be there when accomplish something this huge and he becomes a actual marine!! Plus its three days I have to wait til I see him!! But only two weeks, thats all I keep telling myself! It is not that far off and it will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

YES!! It has been a long a way. We all should go out and celebrate. I think I had pretty good year. I don't believe we made it through a year.