Friday, April 18, 2008

earthquake

Well last night while I was sleeping, I suddenly woke up and felt like I was moving.. Then I realized it was an earthquake.. It kinda freaked me out because Memphis is on a plate that will move any day now, for it is due in this time period. It is suppose to be a huge on where it can do a lot of damage like the one in china about a decade ago where the streets were overlapping one another, buildings fell to pieces, and cracks wre in the ground. Hopefully it nevers happens because I do not want to be here when it does. So after I realized it was just a small one, I fell back to sleep but I can not believe I actually felt one. It is so weird becasue every thing around me was moving along with me. I always wondered what it felt like. There has been a few here before but never felt it but last night a lot of people realized what it was. So I am glad I am not imagining it or dreamed it happened. Even though none of my friends felt it neither did any of my family, who slept through the whole thing. So everyone thought I was just joking but it is on the news saying "did you feel it?" so whatever. It was big enough to wake me up and enough people in Memphis.

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

I heard about it this morning, but I was dead sleep.