Friday, April 11, 2008

Tigers!!!!

Man Monday night was extremely stressful!!! Before the game I was already a nervous wreck!! I had my tiger t-shirt on and I went to my friend Dustin's house with a bunch of friends to watch the game!! They made me dinner, which kinda calmed me down but right when 8:20 came I was glued to the TV. It was unbelievable how close the game was throughout the whole thing!! First Memphis was ahead, then it was Kansas, then back to Memphis and so on. It was the closet game I have ever watched so far!! Man.. I was so nervous I probably went the bath room about 10 times through out the game!! But when the last four minutes came, my heart was beating a thousand beats per minute!! Everyone in the house was laughing at me, for one I'm the only one there that went to Memphis so I was more into it and I kept leaving the room to go sit in the Kitchen to get away from it... I thought we had it!!! And I blame the revs because it seemed there wouldn't call any fouls...I was so mad but man when Kansas made that last basket with only a few seconds to spare, my mouth dropped!! I was shocked!!Then we went into over time and Kansas won... It was def a sad day for Memphis!! But hey second place is not bad plus tigers set a new record!!! 38 wins and only 2 loses!!! Not bad!! I'm still proud of them and so is the rest of the city of Memphis!!!

No comments: