Thursday, April 17, 2008

i hate this movie

For those who have not seen the movie "the mist" and do want to see it, I advise you not to but if you still want to do not read this blog for I might ruin it. Well I went and saw this movie at my friends house and it was okay, a little scary but I absolutely hated it!! The whole story of the movie sucks. People get stuck in a grocery store and can not go out side, for its fogging and they might get attacked or eaten by insects! How stupid. They were bigger than humans and spiders shot out acid. It was also gross because this one scene the spiders laid eggs in a human body and then it breaks apart while hundreds of baby spiders crawl out attacking everyone else! I really wanted to stop watching the movie but being me I had to finish to see what happens... Which I wished I didn't. The end of the movie pissed me off so bad I actually screamed at the TV! (now if you haven't seen it and still want to stop reading because I am about to give away the movie) A bunch of people get together and run outside to get into a car to see how far they can go to beat the fog. A few people die but 5 people get into the car safely. They drive for a long time and then of course they run out of gas. So the guy in the driver seat thinks the best thing to do is shoot everyone but there are only 4 bullets and 5 people. So being the so call bigger persons he shoots everyone including his little boy and girl friend. Then he gets pissed off and gets out of the car to die by the insects.... You hear noise, so you think he is about to die but no... instead it is the U.S military comes and is putting the mist out..... So if he freaking waited about 2 minutes they could of been saved! HOW GAY IS THAT! That movie def pissed me off!! oh and make things worst.. I started to go home and while I open the door I see that it is extremely foggy out and I can not see anything! Whats the odd in that!!!!

No comments: