Thursday, April 17, 2008

summer!

omg! I can not wait til summer! It's right around the corner! School is almost over, less than a week left. It is going to feel so good to get everything done with and have no stress on me! I hate being stressed, I feel like crap all the time and that I always forget something. Once I get all of my work done, I am free... until next semester but that is months away... I can't wait to sleep in almost every day, go swimming while getting a tan, going on road trips with friends, and pretty much staying up when ever I want and not have to worry about getting up i the morning. Also going to the lake and water ski or even to the beach, probably Florida like always. Also all of my good friends who are going to school out of state are coming back into town. Plus I will save so much money on gas! It def takes a lot just to go to school and back! That is def. good!
Another thing is shopping for summer clothes! They are def the cutest and it is finally getting warm outside! Wearing flip flops every day or no shoes, going outside with shorts on, it feels so good! I seriously can not wait. This summer is going to be so much fun! I just hope josh is not away the whole time, that would suck! Other than that this summer is going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

Morgan Pettigrew said...

SUMMER. dang girl, you and me definately know how to do a summer right. i cannot wait to sleep in and relax in the sun. i really enjoy college and the new lifestyle i have but sometimes i just want to move back to my dads and be a litte kid again.. those were the good days.