Friday, April 11, 2008

tonight!!

Well tonight I am actually going out, which I haven't in a long time. Just been hanging out at friends houses and nothing really big. But I am actually dressing up, with the whole cute outfit thing , make-up, and my hair down!! Very excited!! I think I need it. Every know and then everyone needs to go out with their friends and have fun. Get everything out of their head that's stressful or depressing. It serious helps! Anyways first I am going out to eat at On the Border with my friend Dustin, just to talk and hang out! He is one of my friends I can pretty much tell anything without him judging me and understands a lot. Then I a going to go home get ready, first time in a while! Then go pick up my friends and go to senses. My friend Jamie just turned 18, but it seems she's older because she got married at 17 but thats a different story. So a bunch of people are going to go with us and celebrate! Real excited! plus she lives in North Carolina, so I do not get to see her a lot! So hopefully it turns out a good night! Usually when you plan out a night something goes wrong but if you go with the flow and do whatever comes in your mind works out fine. Funny how things like that work!! Then after all or that.... They want to go to a strip club... not my favorite thing to do but it is her birthday and she wonders what it is like at one... so of course they pick the Pony! That'll be interesting.. oh and I have work at 9... so I wonder how that is going to work out! :) That's the down side...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's awesome. Eighteen is the greatest age because you're old enough, but still young enough to do whatever (almost :) ). I agree that everyone needs those nights. Planning down to the T often goes wrong for me, too, but only because I'm kind of paranoid. Haha.. Hope you had fun!