Friday, April 18, 2008

It is FRIDAY!!

I am so happy today is here! This morning I finished my math test, which I was really nervous about and thought I was going to do horrible! But afterwards I think I did okay even though every time I say that I do bad :( always works out that way. Then I had to go meet this random guy at the tiger den to get my brothers phone ( brock family has a habit of losing there phones :)) So now I am here writing my last blog! yay! Then I think I am going to take a nap, like I usually do almost every day, or go to a friends house to pass the time by, for Josh is coming home TONIGHT! Can not believe I get to say that after freaking three months! I am so happy today has come! The only thing is I have no idea when he will be here tonight. All I know it will be after I get out of a art gallery I have to go to... but that is in like seven hours! Not long! but today is def. going by really slow, that always happens too! I am so excited right now! It is going to feel so good finally huging him and kissing him again! And the best thing is tonight I have him al to my self! no one is going to bother us and we can talk about everything! Thank god. I wonder what he looks like? Is he going to look the same? Or different? All I know is he gained muscle and is tan, so he probably looks good. lol Well I guess that is it for my last blog. This actually helped me alittle with my writing, so I got something out of it! :)

No comments: