Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Friday Night

Last Friday night was unbelievable!! It started out a good night with a surprise party for one of my friends. It was just a regular party with everyone knowing everyone. It was fine. Then little bit of fights broke out for dumb reasons and because of probably being drunk but nothing bad. Around midnight I left to head home for I had work in the morning, which I'm glad I did. Not soon after I left more fights broke out and more people kept showing up that no one knew. It headed up someone one was calling for more friends to show up and wait till all of our friends to leave. Then with out of the blue the people who live there got jumped. It was def out numbered. For instance five against about twenty or more. It was really bad. The cops ended up coming, which they did nothing, and my friends who live there ended up going to the hospital. They don't know who did it but they def suck!!! They also took there little dog ,thats shaped like a hot dog, shoved it in the toilet and tried to drown it!! Who the hell does that!!! They even broke the toilet doing it!! The dog did nothing wrong!! I've never heard anybody doing that!! Also it was low of them waiting for everyone to leave and jump the ones who through the party!! I mean come on!!! But they are okay, every cut bandage, and they didn't get in any trouble which is good!! The dog is okay, a little shocking up from the close to death experience. Also no doors got busted like the last party, for those who know about the awesome Halloween party we had!! haha

No comments: