Friday, April 11, 2008

Yay! one more week!

Well Josh was planning on coming home next saturday but his step mom called me last Sunday to let me know that he is leaving right after the graduation!! That means he will be at my house probably around 8 on Friday night! Yay! one day less! I was so excited to hear that! So just one more week! I can't wait! I really hope the days go by faster! #months is a long time and I thought it would not be that hard but yeah I was def wrong!! After the 1st mouth I hated it and wanted him to come home! It funny when someone is gone for so long and you can't talk to them at all, only write letters to one another... you realize how much that one person means to you!! Plus though the letters I felt like I could write anything! Throughout our realationship I had a hard time opening up and it drove him crazy! But that was always hard for me to do with anyone! But lately I have and now I feel like I can tell him anything! I know that sounds weird but it really did help.... even though when he writes back it is always about the marines and what cool thing he did that week like shoot a rifle ( which he said is his girlfriend right now... yeah he's weird too) So we never talk about the same thing! But hopefully whan he returns Friday I can still open up and talk about everything! It feels good to let everything out with one person! It's like I have nothing to hide and I love that feeling!

1 comment:

Brooxie said...

That is awesome that he is coming home so soon! I am sure you are very excited! I admire yall for being able to trust each other enough and stay together. I know it must be hard not being able to talk or see each other all the time! I hope yall have fun while he is back and I am glad everything worked out with that situation with that other girl!